Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Donna is Pretty Cool

Tori Spelling Becomes Ordained Minister
July 10, 2007 06:51 AM PDT

The "So Inn Love" star is serving others in matters of the heart! "I am now officially ordained," TORI SPELLING says on her MySpace blog. "Yep, that's right...Reverend Tori Spelling!"

Tori took a course online so she could officiate the very first wedding -- a same-sex union -- held at the bed-and-breakfast she runs with husband DEAN McDERMOTT.

"I was so honored when the couple asked me to officiate," Tori says. "It was so beautiful as I united Tony and Dex as life partners in love. They wrote their own beautiful vows and there was so much love surrounding them that there wasn't a dry eye in the driveway!"

Although she's used to performing for an audience, the "90210" alum admits she had butterflies throughout the service, saying, "I was beyond nervous though. I've done live theater and presented at The Emmys and this by far was my scariest moment simply because they had bestowed such an honor upon me and I didn't want to let them down."

In a final thought on the matter, Tori adds that "true love is the ultimate and pure love knows no age, gender, or race. I've found it, Tony and Dex have found it, and I wish love to all that seek it. Don't ever let anyone tell you who to Love. Only our hearts can dictate that."
The title of the article made me laugh, but the content makes me melt.

No comments: