Monday, February 2, 2009

Accutron by Bulova

Up until the last three or four years I've been horrible with watches. I'd always leave them somewhere; even that beloved Databank I had in High School was misplaced before the battery needed replacing. Been buying Fossil watches exclusively for more than a decade now since they're relatively trendy while under $100.

Standing in line at Target last week I was behind this delicious guy. Though put together well, I was struck by how his spendy watch was the perfect accent. I'm now up three so I figure the fourth could be something a bit more elegant:


UPS says it will be here on Wednesday. Looking at this image now I think the diamonds are a bit ostentatious, yet they contrast the bold simplicity of the face nicely.

Better not lose this one.

No comments: