Monday, January 21, 2013

Running Circles in Circles

Signing in to watch the inauguration a couple of friends noticed me on the Google+ Circle or whatever it's called. The notifications popped up saying they invited me into their circle. Yet there was no accept button. I clicked on an arrow to the right of the notification and got an even smaller, more useless window.

I then went to the profile page of the person who invited me. There was no invite notification. There was no means to accept their invite. There was no button allowing me to invite them to my circle. I then clicked on a Settings link and got this:


Wow. So I went over to Chrome to do things and suddenly... things were working. *sigh* Understandable to my cynical side yet still damn annoying. Oh well. Not like I will use it. Social networking is a plague.

No comments: