Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ring Ring!

So Friday I went by the Rosedale Mall to see what the iPhone line was like at the Apple store. Turns out the reports of the massive line were true so I got a picture or two then headed to lunch with coworkers.



On the way they forced me to stop at an AT&T store. There was a two minute line for orders so I put one in. In an effort to spend the most money possible, I went with the 16gb plus expedited shipping. To be different I specified white (YT) sight unseen. *snicker* Looking at some of the pictures online I think the black might have been more sleek. Oh well. I was happy to have it en route so I could stop thinking about it.

Did order a full body shield from the same people that made the one I have for my Touch. Looks like there are other flash accessories that I'm not going to bother with. Want to get it in my hands before I start throwing good money after bad. *snicker*

The sales chick wouldn't give me any time estimates when I was ordering since everything was such a mess. Figured I could check online when things calmed down. Yet when I went to AT&T confirmation site they didn't recognize me by phone number or order confirmation. Decided to call them directly for my FedEx number. Looks like it will arrive this afternoon!

No comments: