Friday, July 11, 2008

What Fits Together

Had a good night last night. Andrew and I hit some happy hours downtown then walked over to the Block E. We caught Hancock which I really enjoyed until the end. After that was over Andrew looked at me slyly and said, “Should we go see Wanted?” So we walked over to that area with *gasp* paying for it! I felt like such a delinquent. Yet I was relieved because it was totally sucking. We looked at each other then got up to head into Hulk instead. *snicker* Ended up seeing it through; it was enjoyable but not that great. What I loved most is all the lead-in to S.H.I.E.L.D. Doom is already established so I wonder if they have anyone in mind for Nick Fury.

WoW friend texted me while I was drinking, wondering if I would be willing to go Shadow to raid. It actually made me smile. I loved Shadow but haven't done it in BC at all. I leveled Holy with friends then went Disc for PvP when Kara broke up the guild. With all the Kara runs I've done, I did pick up DPS pieces. Logged in this morning to see what I lack and was surprised to see how many things I had ferreted away—even Ruby Slippers! After a quick review, it looks like I need trinkets, pants, gloves, and hat. Might be able to get up to speed pretty quickly.

Was going to hit the downtown AT&T store this morning for a G3 but changed my mind. I've heard some insane reports about lines and bullshit. I can wait a few weeks for the hype to settle down. Yet getting in to work, everyone was on my ass. Even my boss was saying, “Now might be a good time to go since the initial rush will have died down and the lunch rush wouldn't have begun.” So I might head up there in a few minutes. *sigh*

No comments: