Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Still Hold the Aaronic Priesthood

Grabbing the mail I had a little sticker saying a package had been delivered to my apartment. Everything I've ordered in the last month has already arrived so I picked the flat, plain brown mailer up off the floor with some confusion. Inside I found that the ever-thoughtful had sent me the Mormons Exposed 2009 calendar. *lol* The men and photoshoots were pretty unimaginative which I suppose was a vain attempt at lessening the homoeroticism. Yet the novelty of the content superscedes any criticism.

I'd heard about this project years ago when I was in Salt Lake. The guy who started it was claiming to be raising awareness. At the time I just giggled yet he's still behind it years later, even after being excommunicated. Toured around the site. Would have totally bought the “I Heart Mormon Boys T-Shirt” in Polygamy Pink yet they didn't have it in Mens. Might just get the Missionary Position one in Coffee.

No comments: