Thursday, August 9, 2007

Idle Hands, Indolent Mind

Main project is going through an overhaul so half the team has been reassigned to mitigate budgetary impact. This basically means zero-traction coding and a dramatic increase in “WTF CLUE PLZ” meetings. So I got some illustrations started:


The Beginning of the End Coming In for a Landing
The Beginning of the End
There must be a way to isolate and inhibit the breeding impulse. We must break through the 10% barrier.
Coming In for a Landing
The mothership hovers effortlessly above the Travolta Prime Dome.


Anyone who has tried to create gradients with a ball point pen will forgive me. Not sure why I have Scientologists on the brain, but I was thinking Tom Cruise must have a kick-ass mother ship by now. I do know that stupid people are still breeding, so there should be some way to curb that. Unfortunately I didn't have time to sketch out ideas of what to attach the emitter to. Perhaps sea bass. Ill-tempered sea bass, if they're available.

Anyway. Back at my desk I'm losing all focus. I keep wanting to wave people away like Aughra parted vines… gesture indifferently while mumbling, “Boojai boojai boojai!” Heh. Yeah, I'm excited that The Power of the Dark Crystal is supposed to start shooting in a few months. *snicker*

No comments: