Monday, January 7, 2008

Anti-Cancer Machine Invented?

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Anti-Cancer Machine Invented?

Research reports on the American Cancer Society's website suggest that a new machine, invented by a Florida man with no medical training, may be able to destroy cancer cells. What do you think?







Kerry Huth,
Systems Analyst
"The inventor has no medical training? I think I'll stick with my cancer, thanks."


Alma Stein,
Montessori Teacher
"Using gold nanoparticles to attack the cells is either ingenious or very stupid, depending on what my HMO says."


Kevin Blum,
Collectibles Dealer
"Yeah, well the machine I invented in my basement destroys a lot more than just cancer cells."


The Onion - America's Finest News Source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is not the first to develop an anti cancer machine. There has been such a proven machine for decades, it is called a Rife Machine. The pharma companies, the fda, no official body wants it used. Money rules not health. The pharma companies make a lot of money with treatments not cures for chronic disease. So no cures please.....