Saturday, February 2, 2008

Another Fun-Filled Weekend

Here at work a second Saturday. I don't mind doing stuff from home but having to come in is annoying. It's a team effort though so even though I don't have a lot to contribute, I need to be here as a show of support. Having missed my Friday night out last weekend I warned that I wasn't skipping this weekend. Still I felt confident I could be here around 10am. Oh well.

That's so how my slut life works. When I really want some attention, there's nothing. When I am trying to behave or just chill, there's options. Last night's was Pete. My usual lust-type… great hair, tall, skinny, swishy, etc. He's only of those rare finds that wants the opposite of his body-type, so I was in. Caught Shaun for a minute and really should have just danced with him then went home. Andrew was also there looking very fine and letting me feel his nipples, so it would have been nice to snuggle up with him. Yet no. I was feeling dirty so I let Pete drive me to his place.

Strange guy. He claims to be bisexual which made me giggle to myself. Yet his inexperience with men did show as we sat on his couch. He was all about giving and not receiving, so I ended up naked and feeling like a side of beef on display. Physically and psychologically I was loving it. I'm always so insecure about my body but I was really getting off on this. Finally talked him into bed a little after 5am.

Lightly dozed through the snoring and finally got out of bed around 9:30am to get dressed. Though he'd expressed the desire to drive me home in the morning I've learned it's best to let sleeping tricks lie. Called my cell from his phone then walked across the street to call a cab from the Holiday. When I asked where I was the look on the cashier's face was priceless. Left a voice mail on Pete's phone then was headed home ten minutes later.

Another hour and here I am. Ready to work. *sigh*

No comments: