Monday, February 25, 2008

Ready for Another

Felt sick Friday so I called in. It was half sick and half meh. Yet as the day progressed so did the strength of the sick. Didn't go out Friday night and wasn't even able to finish Kara. Shaun had invited me to an impromptu party Saturday night so I felt obligated to go, but it was a real fight to get my ass out of the house. Was fun though. Learned how to play Euchre, won a DVD version of Press Your Luck, and kicked collective ass in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. Was totally exhausted when I got home around 2am.

Managed to hit the gym Sunday then got some groceries done. Wasted the rest of the day with a little gaming and videos. Thought about getting in some Saloon since I'd had so much sleep, but I wouldn't have been able to make it in to work at a reasonable time. So here I am. Ready for another week.

No comments: