Friday, June 13, 2008

How Cute!

Went up to Fudruckers for lunch with the coworkers. Could have sworn the cutest little guy at the register was checking me out. So when I went up I tried to be as cool as possible while ordering. He asked for my first name for the ticket. So in a snarky voice I purred, “Well, what is your first name?” He laughed as he told me, “Scott.” So I thanked him then handed over my signed receipt with a direct smile.

Sure enough, as I was getting my water he looked over at me three times. Then again when I was picking up my order. Would have waved on the way out but he was off stacking plates. Silly moments like this make all my flirting worthwhile. Of course, he was 19 at the most but I'll take whatever I get these days. Going to be 35 in two months. *sigh*

No comments: