Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Just That Butch

Was happily typing away on the computer last night when I heard a loud pop then a small storm; scared the snake out of me. It sounded like it was coming from the toilet or behind the wall. It stoppped before I could pinpoint it. After a few minutes the storm resumed. It was actually the water running inside the tank. It was late and I obviously wasn't thinking when I lifted up the cover to see what was going on.



Not sure what that thing is actually called, but it jumped a few inches when I freed it, allowing water to spray everwhere. I let out a string of explitives while I bent over to turn the water off. Mopping up the bathroom tile… great way to end the evening.

I refilled the tank manually this morning so I could take care of business, but I was down in the office first thing. Pretty simple to fix but I wasn't going to be doing it. *smile*

No comments: