Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Twenty-two Inch Pythons

Sometimes I'll take the Touch to the gym. It's nice to have the menu/display to pick play lists or specific tracks. I don't worry about a hard drive to jar and destroy, either. Yet the Shuffle looks all trendy when it accessibly clips to my sleeve. So I went the the accessory aisle at Target and picked up Belkin's Sport Armband.

Thankfully I tried it on at home first because it didn't work out. I was barely able to secure the Velcro binding in place. Then when I flexed, it popped off every time. I felt like such a stud going up to the Service Counter and telling the woman there that there was nothing wrong with the band, it simply wasn't big enough for me. *giggle*

Pure fantasy, of course. My arms have very poor definition and it's the fleshy parts that make the band snug to begin with. Will have to find one not tailor made for circuit boys and anorexics.

No comments: