Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Advantages

One of my coworkers has discovered a particularly delicious tea, Lipton Cranberry Pomegranate Green Tea. Instead of buying my own I just badger him for it. In our morning meeting he said he brought some in so I went over to his desk to steal some, but didn't see it.

So I unplugged his Tea Drop, picked up the entire brewing station, carried it over to another desk where he was hiding, then extended it out in front of me and demanded tea. People from the surrounding cubicles also popped out to see what the hell was wrong with me; everyone was laughing and I got my attention for the day. I still get a little too much enjoyment showing off upper body strength.

Few weeks back I bought a pair of those fancy adjustable dumbbells so I could work in extra reps at the computer. Naturally, they had no scannable UPCs. They were only 25-lbs but the nice little lady had a hard time lifting them. So I reached out, one-handed the first one, rotated it across the scanner, and maintained a look of effortlessness. The lady looked at me like I was the Hulk. *giggle* Hefted them around a few more times as other workers came up to help with a price check.

It is fun having some definition across my forearms and biceps. Just need less fat.

No comments: