Sunday, April 8, 2007

So Much for Resolve

Guess I have sorta missed the drunkeness, randomness, and the distration of the bar scene. Danny ended up being really distracted so I sorta let him do his thing. I know how to play his game.1 One of his friends was like, “Oh! So this is the fireplace guy?” which was all the confirmation I needed.

Was good to catch up with Joe and Pancho. They had lots to talk about which was brilliantly contrasted with my “doing nothing” commentary. There were lots of people there so I didn't as much time as I wanted with them. I'm using that as my excuse to go to the Saloon in a few hours.

I'd forgotten how nice it is to get attention. Like some random Mark… who within ten seconds of getting my name was feeling me up. Or the terribly cute Nick who was an ex of Danny's. Or another Nick who was likely underage but kind enough to feel me up and tweak my left nipple. And all the other non-sense that that is tragically validating.

The total *gasp* of the night was this guy that looked totally like Thayne. A complete wet dream come true. The same spindly body, little taller than me, same hair color and cut, funny adam's apple… everything! But super gay! *giggle* He was a friend-of-a-friend type thing but I couldn't get the introduction because I was too stunned.

Anyway. Danny said he'd be at the Saloon but whatever. Pancho will be going and I offered to buy Joe a motivating drink. I have tomorrow off so might as well make use of it. For now I'm just going to lie down a minute to stop the spinning. Colby also left me one of his typical cracked-out voicemails so I need to return his call.

Fun times. Still… not going home with anyone tonight. I think. *snicker*


  1. Such an abuse. But what else am I going to do with my learning and experience?

No comments: