Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Alive

In a great mood this morning. While it's somewhere between cool and crisp it felt great to have the windows down and the moon roof open while Alice Deejay moved me along. I'd forgotten what great driving music their only album was. Drove a little too fast on the freeway because of it.

Filling up on the way in an attractive man in business attire pulled up behind me in the exact same Celica. Year, paint, sport options, fog lamps, etc. Put as much bass in my voice as possible and said, “Nice car.” with a nod. Shared a laugh and some stories. Apparently his burns as much oil as mine does now, which I found interesting. I never did get around to the “Are you married? Wanna fuck?” questions but it was a fun random moment.

Now… work. Ignore the beautiful day outside. Yay.

No comments: