Monday, May 5, 2008

Evil Willpower

Summer is right around the corner so I have to stay serious about the regimen. One thing that helps maintain my resolve is doing wrong by others. Shopping for groceries Saturday I saw 8-packs of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey's Special Dark on sale. These are two of my favorite candy bars so I bought one of each. Kept them out of sight yesterday then brought them in this morning to place in my bucket 'o sugar. A few people have passed by and exclaimed, “Full candybars?” to which I grin innocently and say, “Help yourself!”

Yes. YES! Help themselves to 220 calories of love-handle expanding doom!! *evil cackle*

As funny as I make it sound, it does keep me motivated. I will go home tonight will a feeling of victory. Though they sit here in plain view and easy reach, I shall resist!

No comments: