Friday, May 2, 2008

Last Few, Future Few

Relaxed night last night. Got in a quick nap after work before heading over to get some tanning done. The parking there is such ass, I took the first one that opened up. It wasn't until I was naked in the booth that I realized the spot I took was marked off since it was next to a handicapped space. I couldn't get the image of a tow truck hauling off my baby out of my head, so I cut my session a little short.

Got over to the Quarry for a hair cut. The girl cutting my hair was chatty as hell. When she asked if I was married and had any kids, I was so tired I stumbled over trying to say something clever about how I wasn't allowed to yet. Finally just said, a little too loudly even, that, “I am trying to say that I'm gay.” She laughed as I blushed. Sometimes it's annoying being so butch.

Managed to get some shopping in before heading home. Watched some TV as the laundry was going. Tim brought over the first season of Battlestar Galactica for me on Saturday and I haven't been able to stop watching. I would really like to finish Torchwood but I'm finding BG very compelling; the story has brought me to tears a number of times—so much for butch.

Not many plans for the weekend; with this evil weather it will likely the usual: some drinking, some DVDing, and some gaming gaming. Meh. Off to the gym.

No comments: