Saturday, May 3, 2008

Innocent

I'm pretty good about keeping my looks to myself in the locker room, largely because I've gotten unwanted attention myself on occasion. Yet this afternoon was the opposite for a change. Heading towards the shower I did a double take in the mirror as I noticed the guy behind me. Not only was he gorgeous, but he was staring me down. Nubility personified with his taut, tanned torso and wavy blonde hair.

Figured I was delirious from the workout so I looked the other way in puzzlement as I continued on into the showers. While lathering up my peripheral vision caught him walk into the sink area. So naturally I flex what I can and lament the fact that being naked doesn't allow one to hide a pronounced gut. Wasn't really a factor though because he was still staring. Staring. In fact, he even waited at the wall to the urinals, watching me until I looked directly at him. Made me roll my eyes with a giggle.

Toweled off and as I approached the locker I withered under his glances. I dressed as quickly as possibly but he was ahead of me. Was putting on my shoes as he headed out. I hate how new situations overwhelm me. All I had to do was say something, anything. Yet the moment was gone. Out in the parking lot he was nowhere to be seen.

Probably for the best. I'm not a slut. Really.

No comments: