Sunday, May 20, 2007

Can Only Get Better

Had to take some pictures for another … project … and sorta liked this one. I love that shirt. Reminds me of my hardcore raving days and Thayne calling me a tank. I suppose there's some war over-tones. Wonder if people think I'm an activist. If so, what am I trying to say?

Yesterday was almost warm, so I was looking forward to heading down to Lake Calhoun. Get in some reading, writing, and photo-snapping while soaking in some much needed sun. So naturally it was cloudy. Like all day. *sigh* Traitorous Mother Nature. Keep flashing back to showering with Jerry; with his excellent tan I looked like a ghost.

Got a lot done today, which feels really good. Hopefully enough to carry me through this week. Work will be ramping up only to be punctuated by visits to all forms of dentistry: root scaling and planing on Monday, orthodontia consult on Wednesday, and three wisdom teeth are leaving on Friday. Popping Vicadin will make the long weekend so enjoyable. *sigh*

No comments: