Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wardrobe Prevarication

Sometimes I think I'm awfully clever. I finally have the prettiest straight man in the building saying “Hello” without prompting so I decided to step things up. Was staring at his ass while following him back from the break room when I noticed he was in chinos. Chinos! Not only that, they were trendily un-ironed; one of the pocket covers was all bent even.

Guess I should explain. This guy is crazy with the formal dress. Always in slacks with the Oxford button down. Everything pressed, colors consummately tuned. All of this covering a taut little 5’10” body with the dark hair/dark eyes that I so often lust over. While he will get a little foxy with the product, it's never enough to look unprofessional.1

So anyway. I overtake him and say at his shoulder, “Are those the most comfortable pants you own?” Got me the laugh I was looking for. Scrunches up his face with a little chuckle—so adorable. Made me want to lift him up by the waist and shake him while making cooing sounds. Instead I continued with, “You're always showing everyone up with your attire. Do you even own jeans?” He tilted his head a little and said he occasionally wears some on Friday nights.2 Suppressed other comments since the fork in our path was fast approaching.

Love doing this shit though. I commented on his pants which clearly says, “Dude! I'm checking out your ass!” Or does it? Though my voice was accusatory I was actually saying, “I watch how you dress that hot body of yours, My Little Ken Doll.” Or was I? It all comes down to construal when walking a tight rope over our HR department's gaping maw.

I'm going to draw this one out. Savor it. *snicker* This rejection junkie stuff gets old but at least it keeps me in practice. For without equivocating, life would boring.
  • Rejection is the greatest aphrodisiac.
    Madonna, Forbidden Love

  1. Fucking metrosexual cock teases. Hate them all.
  2. What his ass must look like in jeans. *shudder* Though he'd have me arrested, it'd be worth it.

No comments: