Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Sensitivity to Something

Leaving the leadership meeting Theo asked me why I was carrying a camera bag. *sigh* Saw a nice man bag at Bloomingdales, Kenneth Cole I think, but White Trash reared its head and balked at spending the $150. Wanted to see if the general idea worked for me before spending that much. Apparently the $15 one from H&M has no style. Will try the Mossimo one tomorrow.

The team foolishly asked why I wanted a purse so I went into details, basically that I want to wear tighter jeans and slacks. When there are bulges and curves, they won't be keys or a wallet. *snicker* Liking the idea though. Would be nice to have my PSP around more along with the PDA. Maybe even get one of those little digital ELPHs.

Yesterday I downloaded an original song Madonna put together for the Live Earth hippies but haven't been able to get into it. It's so contrived and bland. The chorus is irritating. Wonder if it's me. Maybe I hate the Earth. And whales. And spotted owls. And shit.

No comments: