Monday, May 21, 2007

It's About to Get Really Warm

Despite yesterday's chill I was pretty stubborn about being in lighter attire. A nice lesbian at Target even commented, “You are really ready for summer, aren't you?” I laughed with her, agreeing that I was ready for more days like Saturday. Capitulated today as I'm back in long-sleeves.

I'm going to try to make the most of the warm weather this year despite how it still annoys me. Not wearing clothes around the apartment becomes necessity instead of comfort. The noise of an air conditioner in both rooms. The random sweat lines. No 7-11s for Slurpees. Such a whiner.

There are nice things. All this weekend I was noticing guys everywhere. In the parking garage, along Washington, grocery stores, departments stores… good times!1 The lakes around here are really great. Hell, there are more activities in general. Got no choice, I spose. Yay heat.

  1. I asked Pancho where they all hide during the winter and he had no idea.

No comments: